1. HOME

    COMPANY PROFILE

    HMK Textile product woven and trade since 1951, is engaged in the 3rd generation family company.

    Yearly 5.000.000mt production capacity at 6000m2 closed area of our company, For both men and women blouses, shirts and outer garment made ​​of woven fabric production and marketing of. Fabrics 80% of the EU countries, and the remaining 20% of the domestic market and sells to other countries.

    Our goal and our customers' demands of the market's fastest, highest quality and most economical rates to respond.

  2. PRODUCTION

    PRODUCTION

    Upon request we product coton, viscose, Polyamide, polyester, acrylic fibers, or mixtures thereof, flat paint, yarn dyed, dobby, jacquard, printed woven fabrics at hight-tech yarn preparation and weaving plants.

  3. COLLECTION

    COLLECTION

    Our very best to follow world market trends, prepares them to their own know-how in the collection by adding the annual 4.It serves customers in collections world-respected exhibitions.

  4. STOCK

    STOCK

    Basic fast service grades, amount of stocks and up to date with photographs in the visible and can be ordered from STOCK SALES

  5. OUR CUSTOMERS

    OUR CUSTOMERS

    H&M - C&A - ZARA - MANGO - BIBA - BONITA - ULA POPKEN - S.OLIVER

  6. CONTACT

    CONTACT INFORMATION

    Address Information

    Gursu Organize Sanayi Bolgesi , Turgut Ozal Cad. No:3 Gursu/Bursa/Turkey

     

    Phone : (+90) 224 376 04 20
    Fax: (+90) 224 376 04 28
    Email : hmk@hmktextile.com
    Web: www.hmktextile.com

Copyright 2012 hmktextile.com